Everyone’s goal is happiness, and twenty-four hours a day, all our activities are directed towards fulfilling this one goal. Everyone’s goal is happiness, and twenty-four hours a day, all our activities are directed towards fulfilling this one goal.
- Teach and educate the true knowledge of Divya Bhakti Yog and spirituality as given by the original scriptures like: the Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Geeta, and the Srimad Bhagavatam etc., which are of universal nature, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, sect and nationality, by organizing camps, shivirs, speech and lectures , seminars, workshops, programs, yatras, events, etc., and to spread awareness of the same by distributing literature in conventional form as well as through approved media, also electronic media.
- Set up, establish, maintain and run institutions for doing research in the realms aforesaid and also for making, publishing, creating the literature, electronic media in context to the aforesaid activities. Undertake humanitarian work for the suffering masses by alleviation of the mental diseases, which have gained a stronghold in the modern world.
- Take up medical welfare work, education, and training of yog, social welfare, relief work, or any such project or activities that are found essential from time to time for the well-being of humanity. Open, set up establish, maintain and run hospitals, nursing homes, outdoor dispensaries, mobile medical hospitals and also to assist existing free or low-cost hospitals in order to help the poor, downtrodden and weaker sections of the society. Organize and conduct nutritional, health, de-addiction and rehabilitation medical camps and also to organize and set up blood donation camps, blood banks, eye banks, and other duty approved health services.
- Establish, maintain and run charitable night shelters, Dharmashalas, Ashrams, Gaushalas, old age homes, orphanages, homes for mentally retarded, blinds, handicapped/disabled persons and also to assist already existing by providing food, clothes to the needy and weaker sections of the society.
- Establish, maintain and run libraries, museums meant for spiritual enhancement of mind, body, heart, and soul of the people of the society and humankind. To undertake research work for the physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual growth, the health of humankind.
- Establish, maintain and run educational institutions, such as schools, colleges, and universities for imparting formal spiritual and conventional as well as modern education. Establish and run nurseries, kindergardens for the children to imbibe and inculcate moral sanskars and spirituality in them for making them healthy mentally as well as physically. To establish, maintain and run the institutions relating to the sciences of Ayurved, naturopathy and other alternative healing systems for treatment of diseases. And also help existing educational institutions along the above lines.
- Promote, propagate, and engage in organic farming for producing healthier foods for the health of humankind. Popularize the use of natural herbs, to research, manufacture, and market Ayurvedic products for the low – cost treatment of diseases by setting up, establishing, maintaining and running institutions allied to Ayurveda. Teach and promote the knowledge of Dietary sciences and sattvic vegetarian food for health improvement and maintenance.
- Plan, manage and organize yog teaching with focus on the teachings of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj with regard to the yog sciences for the improvement of body, mind, intellect and the upliftment of spiritual health of society. Establish a University, for the propagation of spiritual, secular and yogic knowledge.
- Establish a research center for undertaking research work in spiritual, secular and yogic branches of knowledge. Plan and organize devotional classes, yog education and training through shivirs, discovers, sammelans, sankirtan programs and other occasional programs and events related to local festivals for the desirous persons and devotees and also undertake other activities or celebrations related to the physical, mental, intellectual, and spiritual happiness of the devotees.
- To adopt modern means for propagating the workings of the trust. To publish, produce, and sell books, literature, magazines, audio and video CDs and DVDs, etc., for the benefit of the Trust. The outcome of the works mentioned herein shall be used only for the working and the development of the Trust.
Programs and Activities
In order to manifest the inherent spiritual and moral potential of human beings, JKYog India regularly organizes several spiritual discourses of Swamiji and hosts sadhana shivirs in various parts of India and abroad. Alongside, it also frequently conducts health camps, yoga and meditation camps, naturopathy camps, children and youth camps, book fare etc.
Radha Govind Dham – Publications
Radha Govind Dham, a sister organization of JKYT publishes books written by Swamiji such as Art of Mind Management, Science of Healthy Diet, Yoga for Body, Mind, and Soul, Bhagavad Gita – Song of God, Essence of Hinduism, Inspiring Stories for Children Vol. 1 to 4 and many more.